Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ABCs allow for consistent "Utah-style" blogging

A- Animal of choice? Domesticated animals... a bird or something equally low-maintenance... Wild animals... Giraffes, they're tall and awkward.

B- Born? July 31st

D- Date of Choice? Low-key is always best... if you try too hard, things get awkward. Cliches are always good... dinner/walk/movie... creativity is cool... but I look for conversation skills rather than a smoke and mirrors routine...

E- Essential Items? A good read... music... friends and family

F- Favorite Foods? Tacos from Tacos Rosa in Casas

G- Gas or Diesel? Um... depends on the vehicle...

H- Hobbies? swimming... soccer... handyman work around the apartment... since none of my roommates are the hammer/nails type..

I- favorite ice cream? Chocolate seduction

J- current job? legal assistant/Real-estate receptionist

K- Kids? They are cute... when well-supervised. I might have a couple some day...

L- Last vacation? Jackson Hole weekend getaway with the fam... So nice to canoe around Jenny Lake and spend quality hang-time with my younger sibs.

M- Morning person or Night owl? A bit of both... 9am rolls around these days, and I am wide awake.

N- Number of Siblings? 5, four brothers and a sister thrown in the mix.

O- OCD or Sloppy? Happy medium... bordering OCD

P- Pet peeves? Socks and sandals, people that think the sun shines out places it doesn't

Q- Quiet or Loud? a few years ago, I would have answered loud.. but unless its just me and a few friends feeling crazy, I prefer a quieter scene.

R- Restaurants? Fine enough... but chances are, I can whip up a meaner porcini mushroom risotto or makizushi than most chains out there.. so why spend the extra dough when you can eat at home?

S- Sports? Volleyball/soccer

T- Tight wad or Spender? Middle leaning towards spendy...

U- Unknown Fact? I hate the feeling of getting water in my ears almost more than any other feeling...

V- Vegetables? YUM! MUSHROOMS ROCK! FRESH GREEN BEANS ARE UP THERE TOO!

W- Worst Habit? From time to time I lapse into an unavoidable and impenetrable bout of self-absorption

X- xtra curricular activities? Gym/fluff TV/girl talk/Midnight CNN

Y- Your favorite things about yourself? Physically-speaking, probably my eyes and mouth. I have a pretty killer brain too. Personality-wise, I would go with the fact that I am a good friend and older sister, and I am loyal to a fault.

Z- Zodiac Sign? Leo... yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"creativity is cool... but I look for conversation skills rather than a smoke and mirrors routine..."

Totally.

Alayna Marie said...

glad you agree?

Toni Call said...

Mmm what i wouldn't give for some Rosas right now!