Monday, April 7, 2008

An incredibly gifted faker.

I got my blog almost a month ago and have yet to really put any time into it. I usually am pretty good about ranting for no reason, but lately I have nothing to say, or rather, I have things to say, but don't have the desire to sit down and type up whats on my mind.

The other day I read all sorts of "How to's" for bloggers and "Ideas that will make your blog sizzle" articles and after finishing, I have decided that my blog is for me. I am writing it to say what I want to say. I am not going to have a particular theme or a niche or whatever the correct bloggism is. I am just going to say what I want, to whom I want, when I want... opinions be damned... well I mean you can leave opinions and I won't damn them, but do know I will not take anything anyone puts too seriously.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

go Alayna! I love you and I was so excited to have a post to read! Keep it comin!

Toni Call said...

Yay you wrote a blog! I can't wait to see what you write about on here. Love you!

Anonymous said...

AMEN! My blog pet peeve is when people "tag" me to write a certain post. I will blog what I want whether or not I am "tagged." To H-E-double with tagging!