Friday, December 12, 2008

My 4's

4 things I did today…
1. Called my brother to have him come pick me up.
2. Washed my face
3. Made bread turtles with Asay at 1 am
4. Read some of my dad's Christmas present...

4 things on my to do list…
1. Register for classes... BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR IN THE WORLD!
2. Ask for the Monday and Tuesday between Christmas and New Years off so I can go home.
3. Go grocery shopping and find a new cheese...
4. Perfect or at least, better my bread-making skills...


4 of my guiltiest pleasures…
1. Sleeping in until 3pm
2. Skipping work to go on a long road trip.
3. Eating Nutella straight from the jar.
4. Anne of Green Gables... books or the movies...

4 random facts about me…
1. I was adopted when I was one week old.
2. I am a clean freak with a messy room.
3. I am a closet 1950's housewife... at least when it comes to cooking and cleaning.
4. I have major issues with authority figures in my life.

4 people I’m tagging…
I don't know four people who blog...

No comments: